The museum is temporarily closed.
Due to the decree of the Austrian Ministry of Health and the urgent recommendation of the Austrian Ministry of Culture, all museums and locations of the KHM-Museumsverband will remain closed from March 11, 2020 until probably April 13, 2020.
We remain #closedbutactive
The digital museum is still there for you:
Please note: From 1 June to 31 August 2020 and from 1 December to 6 January 2021 open daily 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Thu 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
|Annual Ticket||€ 44|
|Annual Ticket U25||€ 25|
|With Vienna City Card||€ 15|
|Children and teens under 192)||free|
|Audioguide "Take 2"||€ 8|
|Audioguide Family |
(2 adults and up to 3 children)
|€ 9 |
|Audioguide Group p.p. |
(groups of 10, or over)
|€ 4 |
|Audioguide for |
Annual Ticket holders
|€ 3 |
Der KHM-Museumsverband arbeitet mit ECHOCAST, dem EU-Standard für Besucherservice
The KHM Museumsverband is actively supporting refugees and the integration of all those who have been granted asylum. We offer free entrance to assisted groups of refugees and their caregivers (eg. Caritas, Volkshilfe, parishes, private hosts etc.).
To register please contact us at email@example.com
At the Museum
- Payment by Debitcard possible
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard and AMEX possible
- free access to the cloak room
Download [PDF] General Terms and Conditions for visitors
1) Valid for students up to age 25, senior citizens over 65 or on presentation of a valid pensioners' ID, people with disabilities and their assistance, military and community service conscripts, unemployed persons.
2) With valid ID. Also applies to children and teens in school groups.
The possibility of price changes are subject to change and typographical errors are not excepted.