Current Information on the Coronavirus
All KHM-Museumsverband museums and sites will remain CLOSED from 11 March 2020 to presumably 13 April 2020 in compliance with a decree from the Ministry of Health and an urgent recommendation from the Ministry of Culture.
KHM-Museumsverband is keeping a close eye on all the latest informations on the coronavirus crisis. We will keep you informed of new developments regarding the running of the KHM museums via this site. The health and safety of our guests and our employees are our top priority.
Latest information on KHM-Museumsverband events:
No events will take place in KHM-Museumsverband until 13 April 2020 due to the measures currently in place. This applies to all events organized by KHM-Museumsverband as well as all arts and culture education programmes (guided tours, lectures, workshops, etc.) and all events with external booking procedures.
- All GANYMED IN POWER dates scheduled for March (11, 14, 18 and 28 March 2020) will be postponed to a later date. Replacement dates will be announced here shortly. Tickets that have already been purchased will be valid for the replacement date. Please keep your ticket in any case.
- The exhibition BEETHOVEN MOVES cannot start on the planned opening date of 25 March 2020 due to the measures currently in place. The start of the exhibition and all events due to accompany its opening will therefore be rescheduled to a date after 13 April 2020. More information on when the exhibition will open for the public will be available here from 13 April 2020. We will also keep you informed via our social media channels and our our Newsletter.
COLLECTION OF HISTORIC MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- The event Matinée in der Sammlung alter Musikinstrumente / Matinée at the Collection of Historic Musical Instruments on 15 March 2020 unfortunately had to be cancelled altogether. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing and refund information.
- The Beethoven Cycle event ‘Musick bey dem Fürsten Lobkowitz’ at the Theatre Museum on 26 March 2020 will be rescheduled to a later date. The replacement date will be announced here shortly. Tickets that have already been purchased will be valid for the replacement date. Please keep your ticket in any case.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON ALL EVENTS
- Wherever possible, we are endeavouring to reschedule cancelled events to a later date and announce replacement dates in a timely manner.
- Tickets that have already been purchased for events that are now rescheduled will be valid for the new date. Please keep your ticket in any case.
- We are continuously updating the information provided on our websites and social media channels.
- Please contact email@example.com for ticketing and refund information.
- Museum tickets that have already been purchased will still be valid.
- We are continuously updating the information provided on our websites.
- Please follow us on facebook and Instagram or sign up for our Newsletter; these will keep you up to date with current developments.
Thank you for understanding that there may be some delay in answering your queries due to the great number of inquiries we are currently receiving.
Important telephone numbers
Health hotline: 1450
(only if an infection is suspected)
Corona information hotline: 0800/555 621