All KHM-Museumsverband museums and sites currently remain closed to the public in compliance with a decree from the Ministry of Health and an urgent recommendation from the Ministry of Culture in order to contain the spread of coronavirus.
We are looking forward to the expected re-opening of our museums for you from 1 July 2020.
KHM-Museumsverband is keeping a close eye on all the latest information on the coronavirus crisis. We will keep you informed of new developments regarding the running of the KHM museums via this site. The health and safety of our visitors and our employees are our top priority.
No KHM-Museumsverband events will take place until 1 July 2020 due to the measures currently in place. Find the latest information on replacement dates and cancellations here:
KUNSTHISTORISCHES MUSEUM WIEN
- All GANYMED IN POWER dates will be rescheduled to a later date from autumn 2020 onwards. Ganymed tickets that have already been purchased will be valid for the replacement date. Please keep your tickets! All information on replacement dates and rebooking possibilities are available here. New tickets for the replacement dates will be available from June 2020.
- The KUNSTSCHATZI dates schedules for spring 2020 will be postponed to a later date in autumn 2020. We will announce the new dates in a timely manner on the website as well as via facebook. All Kunstschatzi tickets that have already been purchased for one of the spring dates will be valid for one of the replacement dates. Please keep your tickets!
- The exhibition BEETHOVEN MOVES cannot take place as planned in spring 2020 due to the measures currently in place. The exhibition and all events accompanying it will therefore be moved to autumn 2020. More information will be available shortly. We will keep you informed via our social media channels and our newsletter.
- The exhibition by Susanna Fritscher at THESEUSTEMPEL will be rescheduled from spring 2020 to a later date.
SCHLOSS AMBRAS INNSBRUCK
The exhibition ON HORSEBACK. The Equestrian Statue of Archduke Leopold V. cannot begin at the planned date of 2 April 2020 due to the measures currently in place. The exhibition and all accompanying events will therefore take place as soon as the museum re-opens.
The exhibition FASHION SHOW. Princely Wardrobes of Three Centuries is postponed by one year and will take place from 17 June to 3 October 2021.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON EVENTS
- We are endeavouring as far as possible to reschedule events that had to be cancelled to a later date and to announce replacement dates in a timely manner.
- Tickets that have already been purchased for events that now have to be rescheduled will remain valid. Please keep your tickets in any case.
- Contact email@example.com for ticketing and refund information.
- Tickets for the museum that have already been purchased remain valid.
- Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram or subscribe to our newsletter, in which we will keep you informed of all latest developments.
Important telephone numbers
Health hotline: 1450
(only if an infection is suspected)
Corona information hotline: 0800/555 621