Are you interested in Ancient Egypt, the love life of classical gods, or the insignia of the Holy Roman Empire? Do you want to visit and learn more about our current exhibitions?
Book a private tour for yourself, for your friends or for your company! Our docents will show you exactly what you want to see.
We offer private tours in the following collections:
- In the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna – from May 30, 2020
Picture Gallery, Ancient Egyptian and Near Eastern Collection, Kunstkammer Vienna; (Collection of Greek and Roman Antiquities: from July 1, 2020)
- In the Ephesus Museum – from July 1, 2020
- (Entrance via the House of Austrian History)
- In the Carriage Museum Vienna – from July 2, 2020
- In the Imperial Treasury Vienna – from September 2, 2020
- In the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna Neue Burg – from October 1, 2020
The Imperial Armoury, Collection of Historical Musical Instruments
For ideas and topics see our bi-monthly programme of guided tours and lectures or call us. You can select both subject/theme and date of your private tour.
c. 60 or 90 minutes
max. 9 persons
price per guided tour
€ 90 or € 135 excl. entrance fees
on Thursday evenings (from July 2020)
ca. 60 minutes
€ 125 excl. entrance fees
T +43 1 525 24 - 5202