Ancient Egyptian and Near-Eastern Collection: new opening hours for school groups!
The Kunsthistorisches Museum is happy to respond to the enormous interest in Ancient Egypt shown by school groups!
Following the great number of school groups wishing to visit the Ancient Egyptian and Near-Eastern Collection we have introduced the following rule to ensure you will enjoy your visit to this collection:
At certain times* school groups are only allowed to visit the Egyptian and Near-Eastern Collection with a KHM docent; please contact the education department for more information and to book your guided tour
This limitation is intended to protect the precious artworks and to facilitate a meaningful education programme
Limited admission for school groups Tues – Fri 10 am – 1 pm
Due to popular demand school groups can now book guided tours in the Ancient Egyptian and Near Eastern Collection from 9 am.
* November, December, January 15 – February 7, June
- Guided tours for children
- Private tours for children
- Guided tours for school groups
- Guided tours for day-care centres/after school care centres and kindergarten groups
- Workshops for kids
- Workshops for school groups
- Audioguide for Kids
- Celebrate a party in our studio
- In 80 Klassen um die Welt