The Kunsthistorisches Museum, with its unique collections, is ranked among the world’s leading museums. It is the result of and monument to centuries of cultural patronage within the Habsburg dynasty and serves as a space where collective European cultural heritage is brought together, commemorated and celebrated.
„The support of patrons, trusts and corporations is as important today as it ever was in order to preserve this heritage for the future. It is thanks to our partners and sponsors that we are able to make our projects and high-quality exhibitions into a reality, whilst also preserving the unique treasures that form our collections and making those treasures accessible to the public. “
Sabine Haag, Director General
By engaging as a long-term partner of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna or supporting one of our many interesting exhibition projects as a sponsor or partner for cooperation, your company will benefit from…
- Exclusive access to one of a kind treasures collected over seven centuries within the world-renowned collections of Austria’s largest museum
- Access to exclusive events and incentives for your employees, customers or partners, which we will arrange to suit your individual preferences and the philosophy of your corporation
- Numerous opportunities to present and communicate your business to our visitors and associates through our focused marketing and press activities
- A strong presence in your own target groups and new target groups among our visitors (1.3 million per year)
- Effective public engagement in the area of Cultural Responsibilit
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us for advice and any further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!