The Classic Patrons of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna is an exclusive circle of individuals and companies with a passion for art, whose aim it is to provide ongoing support to the Museum and its projects. Members are invited to dive deep into the fascinating world of the Old Masters, debate and discuss with our experts and get to know the museum in all its diversity.
What benefits do Classic Patrons enjoy?
€2000 Annual Donation
- Free year-round entry for two to all exhibitions and collections of the Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Access to the Friends’ Lounge on the second floor of the museum
- A personal invitation to all exhibition previews and opening events held by the Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Exclusive quarterly evening events on the theme of Fine Art with Director Sabine Haag and the curators of the Kunsthistorisches Museum, followed by cocktails in the Friends’ Lounge
- Invitations to partake in annual “Art Trips” to international fine art conventions and private collections with Sabine Haag or the curators of the museum.
- A free personal copy of all new exhibition catalogues
- Advice in art law from the museum’s specialists
- A quarterly newsletter with details on all planned activities of the Classic Patrons group
- A subscription to the magazine ‘Friends of the Kunsthistorisches Museum’
- 10% off all Kunsthistorisches Museum products in the shop (fixed-price books not included)
€4000 Annual Donation
- All benefits included in the €2000 annual donation package
- An exclusive guided tour of the Kunsthistorisches Museum for 25 people on a theme of your choice, within the museum’s usual opening hours
- Free hire of the Friends’ Lounge in the Kunsthistorisches Museum on a Thursday evening of your choice (catering costs must be covered additionally)
- Adoption of an object of your choice from the collections of the Kunsthistorisches Museum
Become a Member
The annual donation for Classic Patrons is either €2000 or €4000. The money from this donation directly supports the projects of the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
Donations to the Kunsthistorisches Museum are allowable as business expenses for companies according to §4a Abs. 4 lit b Austrian Income Tax Act 1988 and allowable as incidental expenditure for individuals according to §18 Ans. 1 Z7 Austrian Income Tax Act 1988.
Members of the Classic Patrons may also choose to provide Major and Leading Sponsorships to the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
For further information, please contact Mag. Bärbel Holaus-Heintschel or Mag. Michaela Meth-Fill.
Programm der Classic Patrons
1. Juni 2015, 18.30 Uhr
BLICK HINTER DIE KULISSEN: DIE TAPISSERIEN
MIT KURATORIN DR. KATJA SCHMITZ VON LEDEBUR
18.-20. September 2015
REISE DER CLASSIC PATRONS NACH MADRID
1. Oktober 2015
BLICK HINTER DIE KULISSEN
7. Dezember 2015, 18.30 Uhr
mit Empfang in der Generaldirektion
Mag. Bärbel Holaus-Heintschel
Burgring 5, 1010 Wien
Tel. +43 1 525 24- 4035
Mag. Michaela Meth-Fill
Burgring 5, 1010 Wien
Tel. +43 1 525 24- 4032
Fax +43 1 525 24- 4098