Jahreskarte (Annual Ticket)7 museums - 1 ticket
The KHM Annual Ticket is our invitation to you to visit the seven museums and branches of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna as often as you want and for as long as you want, 365 days of the year, to explore the collections room by room and enjoy the exhibits in all their diversity at leisure.
Skip the line - with the KHM Annual Ticket to the Kunstkammer Vienna!
The Kunstkammer Vienna is included in the KHM Annual Ticket. An added advantage is that Annual Ticket holders are given their time slot when they arrive, with no need to make an advance booking. The Annual Ticket is thus the admission ticket to the Kunstkammer Vienna and also includes admission to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, Neue Burg, Imperial Treasury Vienna, Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna, Ambras Castle Innsbruck, the Museum of Ethnology and the Theatre Museum.
KHM Annual Ticket at a Glance
- Available at Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, Neue Burg, Imperial Treasury Vienna, Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna, Ambras Castle Innsbruck, the Museum of Ethnology and the Austrian Theatre Museum.
- Preferential access to the Kunstkammer Vienna.
- The Annual Ticket is issued directly at the ticket booths.
- Personalised with the name of the card holder, no photo required, valid together with a photo ID.
- Valid for one year as of date of issue.
- Includes: unlimited entrance to all seven branches and all exhibitions during the current year, over 300 guided tours
- Available as a gift in the form of a voucher.
Thank You to Our Partners
“The Annual Ticket is a fantastic idea that lets the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna appeal to everyone and not just culture-loving insiders,” enthuses Bettina Glatz-Kremsner, a member of the managing board at Austrian Lotteries. “It takes away the pressure visitors put themselves under to see everything at once. It gives you the opportunity to see an exhibition several times, without having to pay again.”
“Supporting the arts and cultural institutions in Austria is one of the main ways in which we demonstrate social responsibility. By selling Annual Tickets and offering a discount as an additional financial incentive, we can bring to bear the strength of our sales network as Austria’s biggest retail bank – for the benefit of the KHM and all Austrians who are interested in culture. I hope that in 2013 our sales of the annual ticket will again live up to the expectations of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna.”
Byron Haynes, Chief Executive Officer of BAWAG P.S.K.